We came up with a great lip balm recipe that can even be implemented as a diet program! Well, maybe not so much the diet part. But the lip balm smells so much like cake, that perhaps you can substitute this lip balm for eating cake. Maybe? Or you can put this on, and then eat cake for a DOUBLE PUNCH OF AWESOME IN (and around) YOUR MOUTH.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 ounces of wax
- 6 ounces of coconut oil
- 2 capsules of vitamin E
- 1/8 tsp coconut extract
- 3 drops of lemon essential oil
- a clean, empty cardboard container or cup (cardboard coffee cup works, we lobbed off the end of a half and half container)
- empty lip balm tubes (makes about three) or a tin or plastic ramekin or really any empty vessel that you would feel comfortable filling with delicious lip balm
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Fill cardboard container with wax and coconut oil and microwave for 10-15 seconds on high or until it is melted completely.
- Add all of your oils and mix.
- Pour into tubes, or what have you. And let cool. Bam! What?! That was so easy!